Prompt engineering, re-imagined🔥
Built on years of experience working with large language models.
With one goal, help accelerate their deployment.
Chained LLM apps
- Chain arbitrarily between calls to models and code execution.
- Avoid overfitting by iterating on your LLM app design on several inputs simultaneously.
- Design against models served by Cohere, OpenAI, and more soon. Switch models seamlessly.
Few-shot examples sanity
- Manage few-shot examples in isolated and versioned datasets.
- Iterations, model outputs and few-shot examples are saved and versioned automatically.
- Speed up iterations and reduce costs with cached model interactions.
Models that act
- Build apps that take action: search Google, curl block and more integrations to come.
- Deploy in one click. Aggregate production traffic for later testing and fine-tuning.
Community Example Apps
Discover apps created by the community. They serve as great examples to get started with Dust.
Generate code to answer maths questions
Solving the blank page problem for wedding thank you notes
Answer questions with high factual accuracy by searching online and compiling responses based on content downloaded from websites (with references).
Teach LLM to teach itself new tasks by teaching it to generate few shot examples from high-level tasks descriptions and prompting itself with them.